What are the properties of copper alloy casting?
We all know that copper alloy casting has high hardness and good wear resistance and is widely used, so what are the functions of copper alloy casting? What are the functions of copper alloy casting for us today?
1. High hardness, excellent wear resistance, not easy to cause seizure, good casting function and cutting production function, and excellent corrosion resistance in the atmosphere and fresh water.
2. Good corrosion resistance, wear resistance and cutting production function, good casting function, high fineness of castings, and good air tightness
3. Corrosion resistance, especially for dilute sulfuric acid and fatty acid.
4. Good wear resistance and corrosion resistance, easy to manufacture, good casting function, and air tightness.
5. Copper alloy casting has good mechanical properties, corrosion resistance in the atmosphere, freshwater, and seawater, good casting performance, fine arrangement, good air tightness, good wear resistance, and can be welded.
6. It has good mechanical function and wears resistance, can be heat treated, has good corrosion resistance and oxidation resistance at high temperatures, and has good corrosion resistance in the atmosphere, freshwater, and seawater, and can be welded. crisp.
7. Copper alloy casting has good sliding properties and self-lubricating function under the condition of lack of lubricant and water-based lubricant, easy cutting, poor casting function, and good corrosion resistance to dilute sulfuric acid.
8. Copper alloy casting has good casting performance and wears resistance, good cutting performance, good corrosion resistance, and has a tendency to stress in seawater.