What are the tips for descaling stainless steel tableware?
There are many stainless steel products among our daily household products, which are lightweight, practical, beautiful, and easy to clean. However, after using stainless steel for a while, there will be many stains attached to it that are difficult to remove for a while. There are many ways to clean stainless steel scales. Here are some common and effective tips:
1. If there is scale on stainless steel kitchenware, we can buy a lemon in the market, then mash the lemon and put it into the kitchenware, add water, and then boil the water. After soaking for a while, citric acid can remove the scale very quickly. Good to clear out.
2. Egg shells can also remove stainless steel scales. Put egg shells in the kitchen utensils, then boil them for a while, so that the hard scale that is difficult to remove will automatically fall off, and then wash the stainless steel kitchen utensils.
3. White vinegar can also remove stainless steel scales. Pour white vinegar and water into the stainless steel kitchenware in a ratio of 1:2, then boil the water and soak it for more than two hours, then drain the water and rinse it with clean water. That’s it.
4. If scale or water stains are found on stainless steel utensils that cannot be wiped off, we can use a rag and dip vinegar to cover the scale for about half an hour, and then wipe it with clean water, so that it can be removed. Wipe off scale or water stains.
5. Use professional stainless steel cleaners.